About Me

My photo
somewhere, Tennessee, United States
i am who i am. to know me is to love me.....i am trying to become the person god wants me to be.......

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Your Girl Got A Girlfriend


Ray Lavender - My Girl Gotta Girlfriend DVD
Uploaded by PeteRock - Watch more music videos, in HD!


There have been so many days that I have felt so lonely until I get "that" text or 'that" visit. You come over we make out it is so much fun then you leave and go back to your girlfriend. You text me and tell me how much you want me and how much you need me,but you never intend on leaving her. You send me naked pictures and ask me do I like it do I want it? But you giving it to her every night. Why oh why do I get tortured like this! I have so many girls that like me yet,they are all in relationships. I have never been the "help you cheat" type all though in this past year I have been very tempted. There have been one or two nights where I got caught up. It gets lonely out here. But I have never carried on a full relationship with someone who has a girlfriend. It makes me think back to my relationships. Was I doing something or not doing something that might have made my partner stray?Did I loose focus on what was needed. Did I lose the love? All these women that are interested in me,they are interested because they know what I can give them that they aren't getting at home. I wonder why they stay in these situations if they aren't happy. This morning I woke up to pictures of breasts in my phone. Not that I don't love them so but they belong to someone who has a girlfriend. A girlfriend that I am actually cool with. Now I hear all the time....

"I love my girl" "She does everything I need". So why you sending me pics at 2 am? With this one it has always gone on. She had a crush when she didn't know if I liked women or not. So I think deep down she just wants to live out her fantasies with me. The one time we have seen each other her girlfriend was there. She made me so uncomfortable because she acted like her girl was not even in the room and was around me the whole night. Then when I tried to leave she wouldn't stop hugging me. She held me so tightly as I looked up at the window and saw her girl looking down. Not a good situation to say the least. She has never had a camera phone before now and now I see why. She don't now how to act lol. I have never seen myself as the "gorgeous got to have her" type but damn if certain women don't make me feel that way. I can't never have the ones I want,cus they always taken but they never make me feel like I can't have them. Will I ever take someones girl?Probably not ,Karma is a bitch and I don't want her to be a part of my life......

No comments: