About Me

My photo
somewhere, Tennessee, United States
i am who i am. to know me is to love me.....i am trying to become the person god wants me to be.......

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Damn it Smells

In the past week I was told that someone didn't give me head because my well Pussy didn't smell good. Now don't get me wrong I understand that everyone has a different taste and a different odor,but this person held this in for years. Was it fair to me no. That is something I could have tried to improve on and change my eating habits to not have happen again. I have only hadoral sex from one woman and plenty of men. The men never said anything but it wasn't like they were trying to make me cum from just their tongue. The girl never said why she never did it until now. I always thought she just didn't like doing it because that is what she told me in the beginning. That she didn't like it. Until she told me she ate out the girl she cheated on me with. So as I was trying not to cuss I was trying to seriously take it all in.So now I wonder if I get into another relationship will this be something that will be an issue.I also have another friend that is having this problem right now in her relationship as well. I am going to start now eating better and not taking in foods that might affect this. Any help with this seriously???I was looking on the web and things I found were interesting and also funny at the same time. Here are a few.........

"Have a shower or bath before hand. Then there isnt a smell nor taste. Then when he's licking etc, the only taste he will get is any new juices you make. And they are always nicer & taste better. Plus eat yoghurt an hour before. Gives it a neutral taste. Anything sweet like sugar makes it more yeasty. Hope this helps!"

"it could be your vitamins, what you eat (garlic, onions, etc) so try eating lots of fresh fruit- not juice, the sugar could give you a yeast infection, esp. if your diabetic. And so will douching, bubble baths, and perfumed wipes, sprays, etc. be sure to dry yourself totally, and wear loose clothing so your not sweatin' down there. I also recommend working out regularly, it will increase your desires, and keep your body flushed of toxins."

"Douching is not a good idea there are live bacteria that you produce and need in order for your body to stay healthy down there and douching causes more problems. There is an over the counter balance for your vagina, you can find it at Walgreens or CVS it is called RePhresh and it works very well with no bad side effects. As far as making yourself taste better try eating fruit 3 times a day an apple, or oranges or even those V8 Fushion drinks that should give you a better taste. Hope this helped. One more thing drink a lot of water."

"I use organic tea tree oil a couple drops in distilled water in a douche bottle. It works wonders."

"I tried lots of things to make my pusssy smell nice and it still keeps smelling like fish. so somebody told me that if I eat lots of tuna that the fish smell will go away and they were right. my pusssy smells gorgeous!!! (like fresh fruit) every guy wants to pick off this tree now!"

"Also, shaving down there can actually increase your chances of getting infections, and it's possible that you have one. The female genitalia is supposed to have some smell, but it should not be a very strong fishy smell that you have to worry about other people smelling from across the room or anything like that."

"

TAKE IT FROM A WOMAN WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THIS AND STUDIES ABOUT HER BODY. Everyone has their opinions and some I agree with. 1, that fishy odor isn't normal at all. 2, yeast infections usually don't smell fishy. 3, bacteria infections and stds can cause this fishy odor. (Read up on it if im not believed) if you have never had sex, its sound like a bacteria infection. But im no doctor...you have to see what color your discharge is. Bacteria infections normally cause thin, milky discharge. But no other method beats going to your doctor and seeing what it is for sure. I woulf not try all of these things we suggest you do if you don't even know what it is. You'd be filled with monistat, azos, miconazole, YOUGURT, douches, deodorant, and everything else. So go to a gynecologists and frequently visit one. Its not unusual for a young girl to wonder or be insecure about her smells because you are becoming more aware of your body. Now I definitely agree with not bathing too much or douching too often or at all. Showers are better. Baths allow all of the dirt from your body to enter the vagina...although a hot, bubble bath is relaxing from time to time...its not good for all the time. Its perfectly normal to want to avoid odors especially at 13, because I was the same way. But it made me educate myself and see a gynecologists to learn about what's going on with my body. Im not going to diagnoe you and im no doctor, but just keep your vagina dry and ventilated. No fds sprays honey. They irritate it in the long run... Good luck!"

No comments: