About Me

My photo
somewhere, Tennessee, United States
i am who i am. to know me is to love me.....i am trying to become the person god wants me to be.......

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Happens In the A,Stays in the A

What a hell of a weekend I had. One of my boys was graduating this weekend in Atlanta and well I couldn't miss it for the world! lol. We got there on Friday I was with Country D and Lil Sis. Had never been out of town with Lil Sis so I knew it was going to go down lol. As soon as we met up with everyone the drinking began lol. It was non stop all weekend. Now this was like the single retreat lol. No one was boo'd up except for like 2 people. So needless to say that hooking up was a option for some lol. We went to Dolce that Friday night and it was jammed pack. Of course I am the little picture taker so I was snapping away. We danced and grinded all night lol. It is so funny to dance with girl and a guy at the same time yet so much fun lol. Clearly by the way I was dressed the girls knew what was up lol. I got a couple of new facebook friends but that was about it . No numbers this night.

Saturday was the graduation. We went to bed at 5 and had to be right back up for graduation at 10. Talking about tired as hell! Anyway graduation was really nice. It was for a medical school so the parents of the graduates or whatever family member they picked got to hood them. It was really nice and I was proud of my friend. All that studying paid off. Then it was rest time and another night of party and drinking lol. We got back to the "meet spot". And well half of the room was already drunk when we got there, so we had to catch up . Country D and Lil Sis do way more drinking then I do. Especially Lil Sis. Her quote of the weekend "Don't Judge Me" lol. We went to an all Black affair Saturday and man it was packed again. The sweat started as soon as we walked thru the door lol. Yet again it was a night of fun. At one point Country D was dancing with a dude and she called me over to her. I don't think we have ever danced in public together like that. But then again we were away from home so you can kind of let loose ,when no one knows you lol.

Then about a hour later Lil Sis started getting down! When all eyes are on you in that type of party you are doing a lot lol. Now Lil Sis real sister is gay . And she has always been loving and understanding about it but it is not her thing. Well at the club she grabbed me and started dancing I was shocked! lol. Needless to say I didn't think anything of it it was just weird and not like her lol. I did dance or talk to this other chick but she wasn't talking about nothing . So i was dancing with our boys the rest of the night lol. Man it was a hell of a weekend. I would love to do it all over again but I don't have any more sick days at work hahahahahaha

No comments: